LeadSMART Operations – #CyberStrength 2019
3100 Gentian Blvd.
Grow Your Business by Having a Strong CyberSecurity Plan in Place!
#CyberStrength will explore and challenge the business owner/IT professional to prepare and strengthen their cybersecurity plan. It will position their company to take advantage of the opportunities provided by having a strong, cybersecurity posture.
• Mark Lupo, MBCP, Business Education/Resilience Specialist
• Josh A. Cavallin – CyberLiability Insurance, Hutchinson Traylor
• Leslie Wood, President, CMIT Solutions of Columbus
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION:
• Increase your ability to secure contracts with Government/DOD in FY 2019 and beyond
(NIST SP 800-171) dfars 252-204-7012
• Increase your marketability to larger corporations with a system security plan.
• Harden your business’s cybersecurity infrastructure
• Position your company to satisfy regulation changes related to cybersecurity compliance requirements
DATE: February 12, 2019
LOCATION: Cunningham Conference Center, 3100 Gentian Blvd. Columbus, GA 31907
PRICE: $69 (Lunch Included)
TIME: 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM / Registration at 8:30 AM
CONTACT: 706-569-2651 / firstname.lastname@example.org