COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - Spooky season is in full swing! Many cities and counties in the Valley are hosting events for the entire family to enjoy during this Halloween season.
WTVM has compiled a list of the events. See below:
- BARBOUR COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE TRUNK OR TREAT | OCTOBER 20
- Clayton Farm Center - Clayton, Alabama | 4 - 7 PM | Open to all
- EUFAULA HIGH BAND HAUNTED HOUSE | OCTOBER 27-28
- Jack Powell Gym on Sanford Ave. - Eufaula, Alabama | 5 - 6 PM | $5 Per person
- CVCC Foundation annual 5k Track or Treat
- Phenix City Amphitheater - | 9 AM | All proceeds benefit the CVCC Foundation’s Chris Patterson Student Support Fund. Chris Patterson passed away in 2009.
- FAIRFAX BAPTIST CHURCH FALL FESTIVAL | OCTOBER 25 | 6 - 7:30 PM
- CHAMBERS ACADEMY TRUNK-OR-TREAT | OCTOBER 26 | 7 - 9 PM
- SHAWMUT ELEMENTARY FALL FESTIVAL | OCTOBER 26 | 5 - 8 PM
- SPRINGWOOD SCHOOL FALL FESTIVAL | OCTOBER 27 | 5:30 - 8 PM
- LANIER BAPTIST CHURCH FALL FESTIVAL | OCTOBER 29 | 4 PM
- VICTORY BAPTIST CHURCH FALL FESTIVAL | OCTOBER 29 | 4 - 6 PM
- LAFAYETTE MAIN STREET’S TRUNK-OR-TREAT | OCTOBER 31 | 6:30 - 8 PM
- HARRIS COUNTY PUBLIC LIBRARY’S TRUNK AND TREAT | OCTOBER 26
- Mike Tracey Arena - 10695 GA-116 - Hamilton | 5 - 8 PM | Food trucks, inflatables, trunk or treat
- HARRIS COUNTY CARVER TIGER BASEBALL TRUNK-OR-TREAT | OCTOBER 31
- GW Carver Baseball Field | 5:30-8:00 PM
- SPOOKFEST - OCTOBER 14 - FREE
- Columbus Civic Center (400 4th St.) | 6 - 11 PM | Gates open at 5 | Candy, spooky films, photos, food trucks and more.
- CITY-WIDE HALLOWEEN NERF WAR - OCTOBER 21 - FREE
- The Kombat Zone Nerf Arena | 2- 5 PM | Dress in your costume | Bring own guns + ammo or rent or buy guns + ammo at arena.
- SPOOKTACULAR TRUNK-OR-TREAT FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 21
- Lakebottom Park between 18th Ave. and Cherokee Ave. | 11 AM - 1 PM
- DISTRICT 4 TRUCK-OR-TREAT FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 28
- Shirley B. Winston Park | 5 - 7 PM
- G.E.M 4TH ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL - OCTOBER 29
- 1175 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd. | 2 - 4 PM (games, foods, prizes) | 5 - 7 PM (trunk or treat) | All ages welcome
- CARVER HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL TRUNK-OR-TREAT - OCTOBER 31
- 3100 8th St. in baseball parking lot | 5:30 PM | Donation based event
- TROUP COUNTY PARKS AND REC TRUNK-OR-TREAT - OCTOBER 28
- William Griggs Complex- LaGrange | 12 - 3 PM | Free to the public
Copyright 2023 WTVM. All rights reserved.