Deli Meat Listeria Outbreak

SEVERAL PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HOSPITALIZED AFTER EATING CONTAMINATED DELI MEATS

(CNN) – You may want to think twice about eating a sandwich .

Several people were hospitalized after eating Italian-style meats like salami because of a possible listeria outbreak.

At least 10 people have been hospitalized in Florida, Massachusetts and New York.

One person in Florida died.

Listeria can cause a fever, muscle aches, and loss of balance.

The CDC is warning people to avoid eating deli-meats unless its thoroughly heated.

Categories: US News