Auburn Athletics Announces Iron Bowl RV Parking Plan
SOURCE: AUBURN ATHLETICS
The Auburn Athletics Department has announced the following parking plan for the 2019 Iron Bowl to help accommodate fans during the Thanksgiving holiday week.
2019 AUBURN FOOTBALL RV PARKING INFORMATION (Samford and Alabama games)
· RV Parking in the grass lots for the Samford game begins at 2 p.m. CT on Friday, Nov. 22.
· RVs parked in the grass lots for the Samford game may remain in place and occupied until 4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 24.
· RVs remaining in the grass lots following the Samford game must be unoccupied from Sunday, Nov. 24 at 4 p.m. until Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 2 p.m.
· The grass lots will be barricaded on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 4 p.m. and no additional RVs will be allowed to enter until Wednesday, Nov. 27 at 2 p.m.
· The grass lots include: S. Donahue Dr. hayfields, W. Samford Ave. hayfields and Lem Morrison Dr. south of the intramural fields. RVs would be allowed to remain along Lem Morrison near Biggio Drive, and along West Samford, west of Wire Road. The right of way along West Samford must remain clear.
· Auburn public safety officials will monitor the grass lots, however all RVs are parked at their own risk and Auburn University encourages all fans to secure their property left in the grass lots. RV owners will be responsible for the condition of their sites. If inclement weather is encountered, RV will be responsible for any damage caused by or to their RVs.
· Approximately 50′ x 20′ of space is appropriate per RV. Any excessive flagging will be removed.
ADDITIONAL 2019 IRON BOWL INFORMATION
· The Tigers Unlimited CDV and East Coliseum RV lots will be cleared by 4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 24 following the Samford game, and re-open for permit RV parking at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 27 prior to the Alabama game.
· The Auburn University campus will open for tailgating on Friday, November 29 at 6 a.m. Any flagging set-up prior to Friday at 6 a.m. will be removed.
· Reserved game day parking lots will open at 8 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 30.