Best Buy Steals Just Ahead of Black Friday!
Want a jump-start on the 2019 holiday shopping season? A Best Buy Blue Shirt provided a first look at the most anticipated deals of the season, shared shopping tips for the most successful Black Friday excursion EVER, and unveiled the tech everyone will want this season!
- Download store apps: With tools like the Best Buy online gift guide and other store apps, you can create a holiday wish list on your smart phone to share ahead of time with family and friends – and keep with you as you shop in-store and online.
- Read the fine print of doorbuster ads: Big doorbuster items have limited quantities, so get in line early. Black Friday ads should indicate the minimum quantity guaranteed to be in stock. The best retailers to shop are those who pass out tickets, so people are confident they’ll get what they came for once the doors open.
- Plot your shopping route ahead of time: Most retailers now post their Black Friday ads online early, so you can browse doorbusters from the comfort of home and finalize your online and in-store shopping list.
- Bring company: Wrangle a friend or make friends in line to allow for breaks while waiting. This will help when negotiating line-holding strategies if nature calls.
- Be polite: Remember that being nice to your neighbors makes the wait more pleasant. Coordinate food, bathroom, and coffee runs with your line mates. Give them a heads up for the number of people you may be holding spots in line and stay calm when the doors open.
Courtesy: Best Buy