Neighbors Alert Family After their Home was on Fire in Dixie

A house catches fire in Dixie, Alabama.

Dixie, Beauregard, Ladonia and Uchee Creek Volunteer Fire Departments responded to the call on Herring Rd. and Highway 80.

A neighbor knocked on the homeowner’s door around 6:45 Tuesday morning letting them know they saw smoke and flames.

The homeowner said the cause of the fire was from a wood burning stove.

Thankfully, no one was injured during the fire.

Unfortunately, the house, though, was completely destroyed.

 

 

Categories: Alabama News