WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY Rules
WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY CONTEST
January 2019 and ongoing
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY is open to all Georgia and Alabama residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3.HOW TO WIN: Viewers of WLTZ First News Today airing weekday mornings from 5-7am ET will hear giveaways announced on air periodically. Miller Robson and/or Marlena Mumma and/or Nicole Jones, or another on air personality, will give instructions on how to enter the giveaway and how a winner will be chosen. Viewers should follow their instructions for a chance to win.
-Prizes and their values will vary. Viewers will hear details of the prizes and their availability and value announced when the giveaways are announced on WLTZ First News Today,
-Winners will be required to claim the prize in person at the offices of WLTZ NBC 38 located at 6140 Buena Vista Road in Columbus, GA on a weekday during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm EST. Winner must be the one to claim the prize. No stand-ins permitted. WLTZ NBC 38 will not mail the prize.
-Winner must show proof of identification that includes a photo (drivers license, passport, military ID, etc.) Forms of identification without photo will not be accepted.
-Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner is unable to claim the prize within 10 business days, the prize shall be forfeited and no alternate prize will be awarded, nor will an alternate winner be selected. If the prize is a ticket or tickets to an event, the prize must be picked up prior to that event. If the tickets are not claimed, the prize shall be forfeited and no alternate prize will be awarded, nor will an alternate winner be selected.
– Federal, state and local taxes, and any fees associated with winning are the sole responsibility of the winners
– Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless
5. SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and its respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, the use or misuse of, or inability to redeem any or all elements of the prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Each entrant, by entering the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY, agrees that entrant is bound by, and shall comply with these Official Rules and all decisions of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING concerning the administration of the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY and the awarding of any Prizes, which decisions shall be final; certain of entrant’s personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list.
SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING Sponsors” reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY and SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING can conduct an alternate CONTEST in order to award the prize, in their sole discretion.
6. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS.
-The WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY is open to legal residents who, at the time of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older and reside in the WLTZ NBC 38 viewing area covering Georgia and Alabama.
– Employees of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING, their licensors and prize suppliers, and any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or administration of the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY, and each of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, franchisees, licensees, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) and each of the Sponsor Affiliates’ respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, and representatives are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Additionally, relatives of, and those living in the same household as, employees of any of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING Affiliates are not eligible to win. For the purposes of the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY, relatives are defined as mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
-Only one winner per household per thirty day period.
7. PROOF OF AGE, IDENTITY AND ELIGIBILITY.
Each Winner, upon request of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING, must supply acceptable proof of age, identity, and eligibility at time of claiming prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
8. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER / OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
-Each entrant, by entering the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY, agrees that: (a) entrant is bound by, and shall comply with, these Official Rules and all decisions of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING concerning the administration of the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY and the awarding of the Prize, which decisions shall be final; (b) entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness, and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and Affiliates in all media now known or hereafter discovered without additional compensation, notice, review or approval; (c) certain of entrant’s personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list; (d) entrant releases and indemnifies the SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and Affiliates from any liability arising from the entrant’s participation in the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY, or the entrant’s use, misuse, or inability to redeem the Prize
– SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the WLTZ FIRST NEWS TODAY GIVEAWAY and SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING can conduct an alternate CONTEST in order to award the prize, in their sole discretion.