Cash Call Rules
WLTZ NBC 38 CASH CALL CONTEST
Nov. 5, 2018 – January 11, 2019
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, WLTZ NBC 38 CASH CALL Contest is open to all Georgia and Alabama residents who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING, and each of their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, grandchildren and in-laws, regardless of where they live.
3. HOW TO WIN: The contest will begin Monday, November 5th, 2018 and end Friday, January 11, 2019. Viewers can send in one post card per day to participate in CASH CALL. During WLTZ First News Today each weekday morning between 5am and 7am, a postcard will be drawn. During WLTZ First News at 5pm the daily dollar amount for that day will be announced. During WLTZ First News at 6pm, WLTZ will call the phone number on the postcard that was drawn during First News Today to play Cash Call.
WLTZ will ask the contestant if they know the daily CASH CALL dollar amount. If they do, they win that amount. If they do not know the dollar amount, they will not win the cash prize. Whether they win the cash or not, as long as the contestant answers their phone when we call, they will be entered into the GRAND PIZE DRAWING for a Super Bowl Weekend, in Atlanta, the weekend of Friday, Feb. 1, 2019.
THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING will take place during the WLTZ First News at 6pm on Friday, January 18, 2019.
SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING will not be responsible for dropped calls or any other technical malfunctions. Limit one winner per household per life of contest; subsequent winners from the same household will be disqualified.
-The cash prize each day will be randomly drawn during the WLTZ First News Today. The amounts will be from $50 – $1,000.
-Winners will be required to claim the prize in person at the offices of WLTZ NBC 38 located at 6140 Buena Vista Road in Columbus, GA on a weekday during regular business hours, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm ET. Winner must be the one to claim the prize. No stand-ins permitted. WLTZ NBC 38 will not mail the prize. Winners agree that WLTZ can take their picture and post it on social media and on our WLTZ website.
-Winner must show proof of identification that includes a photo (drivers license, passport, military ID, etc.) Documents without a photo ID on them will not be accepted.
-Prizes are non-transferable. If a winner is unable to claim the prize within 10 business days, the prize shall be forfeited and no alternate prize will be awarded, nor will an alternate winner be selected.
– Limit one winner per household per life of contest; subsequent winners from the same household will be disqualified.
– Federal, state and local taxes, and any fees associated with winning are the sole responsibility of the winners
– Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless
SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and its respective parent companies and affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, the use or misuse of, or inability to redeem any or all elements of the prize. Sponsors are not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Each entrant, by entering the CASH CALL CONTEST, agrees that entrant is bound by, and shall comply with these Official Rules and all decisions of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING concerning the administration of the CONTEST and the awarding of any Prizes, which decisions shall be final; certain of entrant’s personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list.
SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the CASH CALL CONTEST and SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING can conduct an alternate CONTEST in order to award the prize, in their sole discretion.
5. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS.
-The CASH CALL CONTEST is open to legal residents who, at the time of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older and resides in the WLTZ NBC 38 viewing area covering Georgia and Alabama.
– Employees of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING, their licensors and prize suppliers, and any other entity involved in the creation, promotion or administration of the CASH CALL CONTEST, and each of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, franchisees, licensees, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies (collectively, the “Sponsor Affiliates”) and each of the Sponsor Affiliates’ respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, and representatives are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and/or win a prize. Additionally, relatives of, and those living in the same household as, employees of any of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING Affiliates are not eligible to win. For the purposes of the CASH CALL CONTEST, relatives are defined as mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
-Only one winner per household during life of the contest.
6. PROOF OF AGE, IDENTITY AND ELIGIBILITY.
Each Winner, upon request of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING, must supply acceptable proof of age, identity and eligibility at time of claiming prize. Failure to do so will result in disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize.
7. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY / DISCLAIMER / OTHER REQUIREMENTS.
-Each entrant, by entering the CASH CALL CONTEST, agrees that: (a) entrant is bound by, and shall comply with, these Official Rules and all decisions of SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING concerning the administration of the CASH CALL CONTEST and the awarding of the Prize, which decisions shall be final; (b) entrant consents to the use of his/her name, voice, picture, likeness, and biographical data and/or any other information contained in his/her entry in advertising, promotional and marketing materials by SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and Affiliates in all media now known or hereafter discovered without additional compensation, notice, review or approval; (c) certain of entrant’s personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list; (d) entrant releases and indemnifies the SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING and Affiliates from any liability arising from the entrant’s participation in the CASH CALL CONTEST, or the entrant’s use, misuse, or inability to redeem the Prize
– SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, suspend and/or modify the CASH CALL CONTEST and SAGAMOREHILL BROADCASTING can conduct an alternate CONTEST in order to award the prize, in their sole discretion.