This article was originally distributed via PRWeb. PRWeb, WorldNow and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith.
Link-Assistant.Com, a known SEO software provider, has just released a guide that covers 7 metrics to track in an SEO campaign, and offers a simple solution to understanding how they relate to different SEO activities one performs.
(PRWEB) July 09, 2014
To estimate the effectiveness of an SEO campaign correctly, it helps to know which performance indicators are of prime importance. Otherwise, one risks missing some factors that could be affecting their bottom-line the profit.
The just-released online SEO guide by Link-Assistant.Com teaches just that: it covers top 7 metrics to focus on in an SEO campaign, provides practical tips on tracking them, and shows how one can easily see the interplay of factors, using the Events module available in the company's SEO PowerSuite toolset.
The Events feature allows one to enter the information about their SEO activities to SEO PowerSuite by hand, and their markings (e.g., new blog post published or Googles Panda algorithm refreshed) then appear on progress graphs and charts within the software.
7 Key SEO Metrics
According to Link-Assistant, the 7 metrics one should pay particular attention to are:
1. Keyword rankings. This metric is the most obvious indicator of an SEO campaigns progress. And, to track it the correct way, its advisable to set language and location relevant to ones target audience.
2. Organic search traffic. A surge in organic (non-paid) search traffic to a site is often another indicator of an SEO campaign done right.
3. Incoming links. Incoming links normally help a site perform better in search engines. However, after recent Google algorithm updates, its also important to detect spammy links that may be pointing to a web property.
4. Pages in search engine index. It is important to make sure that your sites top pages are indexed in the search engines. A page being absent from index could mean a penalty or another discrepancy in ones SEO campaign.
5. Social signals for a page. Popular, high-ranking pages usually get a lot of social endorsement. When one sees that a page with a big number of Facebook likes, tweets, and other social signals, it often means the page is likely to get more traffic and one could expect higher conversions.
6. Conversion rates. The conversion rate reflects the percentage of website visitors that take action on ones site (make a purchase, sign up for newsletter, etc.).
7. Return on investment. Link-Assistant.Coms SEO metrics guide also covers 3 reasons one could get poor return on investment or lose money with their SEO campaign. There is more detail provided about this at http://www.link-assistant.com/news/key-google-updates.html.
The Events Module
The Events module in Link-Assistant.Coms SEO PowerSuite toolkit comes really handy when one needs to see how their SEO metrics relate to the changes one implements to their site or to major Google updates.
Link-Assistant.Com is a software developer with almost 10 years of experience providing industry-leading SEO tools for bloggers, SEO consultants, and Internet marketing agencies. The providers best-loved toolset, SEO PowerSuite, is currently used by more than 500,000 people worldwide who rely on it for technology-driven SEO process and remarkable SEO results.
Keep abreast of the SEO niche follow Link-Assistant.Com on Facebook fb.me/LinkAssistant, Twitter @LinkAssistant or Google Plus gplus.to/LinkAssistant.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb12002807.htm
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.