Opelika Police Department
· An Unlawful Breaking and Entering a Vehicle and Theft occurred between 11:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M. on 05/05/14 at 1900 Capps Landing (Tiger Cinemas). The victim reported that their wallet was stolen from their car. There are suspects in the case, which is currently under investigation.
· A Theft by Fraudulent Leasing occurred between 9:00 A.M. on 11/01/13 and 1:00 P.M. on 05/06/14 at 3412 Pepperell Parkway (Colorvision Rent To Own). Several pieces of furniture were leased under fraudulent pretenses. There are suspects and the case is under investigation.
· An Unlawful Breaking and Entering a Vehicle and Theft occurred between 3:00 P.M. and 4:15 P.M. on 05/05/14 at 2774 Enterprise Drive (Kohl’s). An iPad and several books were stolen. There are no suspects in the case, which is currently under investigation.
· Andrew Dooho Hur, 27 years old from Opelika, AL, was arrested for Driving Under the Influence (Alcohol) and Reckless Driving at 1:07 A.M. on 05/06/14 in the 3800 block of Pepperell Parkway. Hur was booked into the Lee County Detention Center.
· Hosea Lopez Watkins, 38 years old from Auburn, AL, was arrested for Driving Under the Influence (Alcohol) at 3:24 A.M. on 05/06/14 in the 3700 block of Pepperell Parkway. Watkins was booked into the Lee County Detention Center.
WLTZ NBC 38
6140 Buena Vista Rd, Columbus, GA 31907, 706-561-3838
GA News Hotline: 706-507-6397
AL News Hotline: email@example.com