WLTZ-TV – Columbus, GA (NBC, CW, MyNetwork/AntennaTV/Alligator Digital)
Got the bureaucracy blues brought on by endless conference calls, multiple reports and territorial corporate lieutenants? Like to make some decisions again? SagamoreHill Broadcasting, with properties across the country, is looking for a GM to take the helm at WLTZ-TV in Columbus, GA. We’re an entrepreneurial organization looking for that like-minded individual. The right candidate must have a solid background in sales and marketing and be highly motivated; a self-starter with leadership skills, organized, a person who likes to create a great work environment, creative and passionate for winning.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Generate revenue by developing client relationships, we all make sales calls.
- Lead a team of successful staff members to greater achievements
- Forge the station ahead further into digital sales
- Champion the news efforts in both traditional channels as well as digital ones
- Lead the creative process in promotion and marketing
Qualifications and Skills
PRIOR TRADITIONAL AND DIGITAL SALES SUCCESS! Outstanding people skills. (If you don’t like people, this is not for you) Strong verbal, written and presentation skills with an eye on results. Attention to detail a must! Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel, plus OSI and ComScore is a definite plus.
Email resume with references and contact numbers to:
Drew Rhodes, Regional Director, SagamoreHill Broadcasting