Sales Account Executive In Auburn/Opelika
Have fun and quickly grow your compensation
Want to have fun at work and the opportunity to have a great career in Broadcast TV and Digital Media sales?
SagamoreHill Broadcasting is dedicated to making WLTZ NBC 38 a multi-media powerhouse!
At SagamoreHill -we strive to bring unique content to the web, mobile, and trustworthy broadcasting to our market.
Our success is the result of great employees and a strong management team who believe in creating solutions for our clients, ensuring a great future for our employees.
Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can build your career as a media sales professional at SagamoreHill Broadcasting!
We create solutions for our clients and we want YOU to join our team!
WLTZ NBC 38 – the Columbus, Ga Affiliate for NBC and The CW, along with Alligator Digital, is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated Sales Account Executive for the Auburn/Opelika area.
We are looking for someone who can connect with clients and help them achieve their business objectives through effective TV and digital advertising.
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills, have an enthusiastic and outgoing personality, along with a drive to succeed.
Most importantly – we are looking for a hard-working salespeople who want to have FUN at work, make money, and help local businesses grow.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain account lists and soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Contact prospective customers to sell television and digital capabilities
- Managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets
- Identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs
- Develop proposals utilizing MS office products and Qualitative Research
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
- Investigate and resolve customer problems
- Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging advertorial segments on local programming.
- Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts
Successful candidates must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- High school diploma required; college preferred
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance
- Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous television/digital sales experience preferred
Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment
EEO Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans
SUBMISSIONS: Email your cover letter and resume to Business Development Manager Mark Kirkland at email@example.com.