“Dee Armstrong Show” Producer
Local Talk Show Producer
Are you looking for an exciting and fast-paced job producing a local talk-show? Well, WLTZ/NBC 38 in Columbus, Georgia is looking for a highly organized producer to handle this daily hour-long “Dee Armstrong Show.“ Applicants should be well organized and calm under pressure. You must have strong writing and editing skills. Knowledge of Final Cut Pro X is a must. You must also be an “all kinds of news” junkie.
This is a full-time position that offers a full benefit plan.
Specific Job Duties:
• Assist in planning segments, which includes booking guests, finding segment topics
• The technical precision of the show.
• Writing segment introductions, teases, bumps and transitions.
• Shooting and editing video.
• Be in charge of pacing and timing.
• Ensure writing and editing deadlines are met.
• Scheduling of live on-set interviews based on viewer interest, timeliness and show missions.
• Coordination with newscast director and technical personnel on all aspects of show requirements.
• Post video clips to station website and Facebook
• Other duties as needed
Qualified applicants are encouraged to email resume, cover letter, and video link to:
Aclenney@wltz.com Andrea Clenney, News Director
6140 Buena Vista Road Columbus, GA 31907
***NO PHONE CALLS***
WLTZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No person shall be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local laws.